Read all about it in this week’s issue:
- A group of investors are banking on hemp’s future.
- Pro-gaming voices descended on Town Hall this week to voice concerns about a proposed ordinance that would ban gaming machines within town limits
- Greybull police make a major drug bust
- Blair’s Market has been sold.
- In sports, the Greybull Lady Buffs won all but one match at a tournament in the Fremont County. The football team lost its opener and will look for a bounce back this weekend in Big Horn.
Get yours today on newsstands or, for 30 bucks a year, subscribe to our electronic edition, which is posted every Wednesday night at 6 p.m.