In this week’s issue, we lead with a happy homecoming as a local family welcomed their daughter home from a nearly year-long deployment in Kuwait with the Wyoming National Guard.
We also have the latest on the coronavirus outbreak. Here’s a rundown:
- How prepared are our hospitals and clinics? We talk to the CEO of SBHC Hospital about hospital beds, ventilators, staffing and supplies.
- Greybull schools go virtual next week. What do parents need to know?
- Restaurants that have been forced to close their dining rooms have switched to delivery and carry-out.
- Two GHS seniors share their thoughts on the possible loss of prom and graduation.
- We reached out, talking to 10 people — stay-at-home moms, business owners, retirees — about what they’ve been doing to pass time.
- The latest statewide news including a map showing what counties have confirmed cases.
And who says there’s no sports? We talk to Jeff Hunt about his successful run as GHS girls basketball coach.
The current issue is on newsstands at Lynn’s, Maverick and Overland, as well as here at our office.
Our electronic edition is posted every Wednesday night at 6 p.m.