This week in the Standard:
• Big Horn County has its first confirmed case of COVID-19.
• It’s a guessing game as to when, where and how graduation will be held this year. But of this, we can be certain: Jeremy LaFollette is the class valedictorian and Isabel Irvine is the salutatorian. Get to know ’em.
• Speaking of the kiddos, the schools have released their third quarter honor rolls. Every single sixth grader made the grade at GMS. So check out the lists and if so you’re inclined, give them some positive feedback for their work. The usual awards ceremonies in school aren’t possible right now.
• The Museum of Flight and Aerial Firefighting got a much-needed boost in the form of a Sykes grant.
• The town council met Monday night and one of the big topics was next year’s budget.
Get your copy today at Overland Express, Maverik Country Store or Lynn’s SuperFoods. Or subscribe to our e-edition and read the paper online or on your phone every week for $30 a year.
Stay safe everyone.