This week’s issue of the Greybull Standard is now available on newsstands and electronically. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find:
• In photos and stories, we take a look back at a very special day for 35 GHS seniors, talking to some parents and the grads themselves about the first-of-its kind parade. Also, in case you missed them, we have the valedictorian and salutatorian speeches.
• A C-130 flyover coordinated by the Wyoming National Guard lifted spirits at the South Big Horn County Hospital and Bonnie Bluejacket Memorial Nursing Home.
• Lawmakers approved four pieces of legislation intended to help Wyomingites reeling from the effects of the coronavirus.
• What’s the plan for the Big Horn County Fair?
• The school board discussed what the fall might look like in the district.
• The Silver Spur is under new ownership. We talk to Tim and Janell Metro and Brett and Barbie Waits about their new business venture.
While no services are planned, we encourage our readers to remember and observe Memorial Day on Monday. Our office will be closed and deadlines are Friday at noon for news, legal and display ads and Tuesday at noon for classifieds and yard sales.